The Associate Attorney will work with our team of legal professionals to provide legal support in the areas of Estate Planning, Asset Protection Planning, Trust Administration, Estate Administration, and Probate. The person will be responsible for advising clients on legal matters related to these areas and will work closely with other members of the legal team to ensure that clients receive the best possible legal representation.
- Provide legal advice and counseling to clients on matters related to estate planning, asset protection planning, trust administration, estate administration, and probate.
- Draft and review legal documents, including wills, trusts, powers of attorney, and other estate planning, death administration, and probate-related documents.
- Assist clients in developing and implementing estate plans that meet their specific needs and goals.
- Counsel clients on strategies for protecting their assets and minimizing their tax liabilities.
- Assist clients with trust and estate administration, including probate.
- Research and analyze legal issues related to estate planning, asset protection planning, trust administration, estate administration, and probate.
- Participate in client meetings and uncontested court appearances, as needed.
- Manage client relationships and work collaboratively with other members of the legal team to ensure that clients receive the best possible legal representation
- Assist in developing new business and improve operation of the Firm.
- Juris Doctor degree from an accredited law school.
- Licensed to practice law in Idaho.
- 1-3 years of experience practicing in the areas of estate planning, asset protection planning, trust administration, estate administration, and probate. [ Will consider no experience]
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Energetic, physically able to climb stairs and lift 30 pounds